DDC-008 "Sharpie of Black Death"
From the man himself:
One of the first pieces of merch we made. Use the damn things ALL day. While shipping merch, while unloading pallets, while filing stock away and while checking things off lists in our Field Notes. We live and die by our Sharpies, hopefully avoiding the latter for another hundred years. These are the real deal. Made for us by Sharpie, straight from the source.
Minneapolis Ryno sent this one in: “Oh you betcha, I got something to say about those Sharpie pens of yours: You see, we got to celebrating after my softball team, the “Minneapolis Going Nowheres,” beat the tar outta the “St. Paul Unemployables.” We drove out to Coon Rapids and tied one on at some sports bar called, “Meatjammers” or something. Anyhoo, I got real loaded and even kissed Tater. Kinda uncomfortable. So, I did a little coyote ugly dancing and then passed out. I had a “DDC Sharpie of Black Death” in my golf windbreaker pocket, and I guess the boys were pretty pissed off at me and got some revenge, and, well, there you have it. And darn tootin’, these things are permanent. Been scrubbing my face for three days…”
01. “Ballistic Black” Black ink.
02. “Shimmering Silver” Metallic ink. Beautiful stuff!
03. “Glimmering Gold” Metallic ink. Glistening!!
04. Smooth plastic “cap” that snaps onto “marker” body.
05. Permanent as hell. On many, many of surfaces.
06. Over 50 square feet of coverage in each unit. Gu-aaron-teed.
07. Sharpie brand craftmanship. These are the real deal.
08. A real hit for that tradeshow yahoo who never has a pen.