DDC-264 The James Brand x DDC "Folsom" Knife
From the man himself:
First it was the Elko, and those two runs both sold in the first five minutes! This time, it’s a batch of Folsoms. And friends, let me tell you straight from the horses mouth: THESE THINGS ARE INCREDIBLE. And today they are offered up to the world! These are going to go fast, so snag one and kick back. We’ll be shipping them out the SAME DAY, so they’ll get to you quick.
From the James Brand site: “Featuring slim scales and a steel liner-lock, the Folsom is ready to be put through the paces. With an ambidextrous blade opening slot, a reversible clip, tip-up carry, and serious gripping power, this is a blade you’ll find in your EDC on the regular.”
01. Handles: Lightweight and durable high-pressure fiberglass laminate G10
02. Blade Steel: VG-10
03. Scale Type: G10
04. Blade Length: 2.75” (7.0 cm)
05. Closed Length: 4” (10.16cm)
06. Overall Length: 6.75” (17.4cm)
07. Blade Thickness: 0.11” / 2.8mm
08. Handle Length: 4” / 10.2 cm
09. Handle Thickness: 0.39” / 9.9 mm
10. Weight: 3.4oz
11. Blade Shape: Drop Point
12. Blade Type: Straight
13. Lock Type: Liner Lock
14. Opener: Thumb Hole
15. Carry Style: Tip up
16. Carry Orientation: Ambidextrous
17. Clip: 416 Stainless Steel
18. Spacer: Aluminum
19. Hardware: 416 Stainless Steel
20. Washers: Phosphor Bronze
21. As orange as possible!
22. Maximum utility in a brilliant, minimal design.
23. Comes with incredible The James Brand packaging.
24. “Always cut away from yerself.” -DDC, Whittling Div.
25. Viciously limited first edition of 400.
26. Sharp as shit. Cuts through the bullshit with minimal effort