DDC-101 "DDC Stuff Sheath"
From the man himself:
Sometimes, we just want our shit as “orange as possible.” And we all know what a back pocket on the back of yer jeans will do to a Field Notes memo book, right? So we made a little leather sheath. Just that simple. Just something to protect our latest Field Notes memo book, and, wrangle all the scraps of paper and what not that are always bouncing around in our pockets, or falling out of our Field Notes. Simple moves.
01. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
02. Three colors to choose from: “Very Orange,” “All Natural” and “Dark Matter.”
03. 3-3/4” wide and 6” tall. Fits a Field Notes perfectly.
04. One line of stitching along the bottom. Check out how durable that stitch is!
05. Just a simple little leather sheath to protect yer Field Notes, and whatever else your might have in yer pocket.
06. Manufactured by our beardy buddies at Red Clouds Collective. Thank you!
07. Breaks in beautifully, in no time.
08. BONUS: Each “DDC Stuff Sheath” comes with a single Field Notes memo book we’ve got stashed around the shop. Random as hell. Old stock. New shit. Weird stuff. Messed up stuff. Custom prints. You’ll see!