DDC-210 French Paper Co. "Draplin Postcards" 25-Card Set – Signed
From the man himself:
Each set is signed! Dealer’s choice! Roll the dice!
Back in 2018 I got a call from one Erik Johnston at CSA Design. And he laid this one on me, “French Paper was interested in doing a “Aaron Draplin” promotion!” WHOA! We put our heads together and went digging in the archives. Kids send in drawings of me, right? Always weird, always awesome and I logged every single one of them along the way. A good chunk of them went into our DDC book, but other were kept on ice for the next big thing. And that’s what you are seeing here: A 25-card set of portraits of MY MEDICINE BALL HEAD, illustrated by a wild list of HEAVY HITTER graphic designers, illustrators, beasts, brawlers and convicts.
(+) Each set will be signed by, well, little ol' me. These card sets are AMAZING. And it' BEYOND SURREAL to see 25 portraits of my medicine ball head? THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. There's some heavy hitters in there taking a swing at me, and we love each and every card! So fun. And the best part? Created by our design heroes at the mighty CSA Design in Minneapolis! EPIC! These just can't get any cooler. Thank you to Chuck and Eric!
Today, we release these beasts out into the wild, and we aim to help some people along the way.
01. French Paper Co. 25- Card set of spirited portraits of Aaron Draplin’s head.
02. Designed by the good people at the mighty CSA Design, Minneapolis, Minn.
03. About as weird as it gets.
04. Cool folding thing to hold the cards!
05. This thing WAS NOT supposed to happen. In any universe. Whoa.
06. Beautifully printed on French Pop-Tone “Whip Cream” and Kraft-Tone “White Kraft” papers.
07. Viciously out of print. Forever.
08. Printed and assembled in the U.S.A.!