Field Notes: Heavy Duty
Introducing the “Heavy Duty” Edition. Each pack contains a pair of memo-sized Work Books, durable enough for your toughest assignments.
The covers are made of extra-beefy “Super Duty Chipboard” and have been screen-printed with thick, opaque ink, one in DDC Orange and one in Blue Sky Blue. The “flip” books are bound from the top with sturdy Double-O Wiring, to make it easy to take notes with one hand while holding the book with the other. Each book contains 80 pages, Ruled on the front with a Double Graph Grid on the back, so you’ll have space for making lists and for sketching out plans too.
- Proudly printed by the good people of Schneider Graphics, Inc., Bensenville, Ill.
- Covers: Newark Paperboard Mills 60 pt. “Super Duty Chipboard,” with a heavy 2-color application of “DDC Orange” or “Blue-Sky Imagineering” and black inks.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 70#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “The Whole Sky is a Cloud” soy-based Toyo ink.
- Covers printed on an Advance Process Supply Cameo 34" × 50" flat bed screen press. Innards printed on a 20" × 29" Heidelberg Speedmaster 74 with perfector.
- Bound with bombproof Renz “Double-O” Ring Wire, with appreciation to U.S. Patent #2142816, filed in 1935 by W. Walter Grumbacher.
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius.
- Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm). Double Graph grid: 1/8" × 1/8" (3.2mm × 3.2mm).
- Work Book dimensions: 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm) (excluding binding).